I am very excited to start blogging. I have to thank Nicole and Moriya for pushing me into this adventure. It is nice to have the tables turned on me. I am normally the one pushing someone into something (ebay or digital scrapbooking) - really it was time to be pushed back. I love to scrapbook digitally and I think blogging will just be another way for me to journal the happenings of three special little girls. Most of my blogging will probably revolve around Dagney, Remi and Beth so be prepared. Tomorrow Dagney begins kindergarten (all day) and I am not sure if I am ready to let her go -- I have really been spoiled having her around me all day. I will let you know tomorrow how it goes.
Our Holiday Inn Asheville Vacation
8 years ago



2 comments:
So I was really enjoying being able to help YOU with something. Then you went ahead and made yours WAY awsome! I love love love it. You have so passed me up. If you don't start making me feel smarter, we may not be able to hang out! So glad that you got going. It really is adorable. Good luck to both of us tomarrow.
Yea! I'm so glad that you have joined the blogging world. It is so much fun...like writing in a journal. And of course your background would be so cute. I'm excited to get to keep up with you and your adorable girls. Allie starts preschool next Friday. I tear up just thinking about it. Good luck!
Post a Comment