Monday, July 20, 2009
















I finally edited some photos from our vacation to Santa Barbara. I sent these off to be printed yesterday -- if they turn out (even if they do not) these are the pics I am going to put up in my house.

7 comments:

Bryan and Moriya Olsen said...

Wow! You are super talented! I love the black and whites but they are all beauties!

Chelsea said...

They are so good. The girls are so pretty. I just love them, and the one with them against the wall, in the hats, so cool. Great job Eliz!

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

These are amazingly beautiful! I envy your talent, they look older than 5 and 6 for sure! Well done.

Nicole said...

I love those dresses and hats! Adorable. You know after you left that day. I tried and tried to do what you taught me. But I kept getting a ghostly face in the background. I guess you could say the lesson didn't quite sink in :( Maybe Marie had better luck!

Lindsey said...

Glad to see you blogging! I love the pictures, you are very talented!

Marianne said...

Great pictures! Your kids are so grown up. Remy is perpetually 2 in my head.

A New Decade of Health said...

Beautiful pics and beautiful girls!