Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hocking Hills

I finally created a book from the photos I took in Ohio and the end of October. (My girlfriend from childhood lives in Indiana and she wanted to see the Hocking Hills area of Ohio -- she convinced me to go there with her for a girls weekend. I wanted to take some photos of the waterfalls in the area and she wanted to hike -- it was a perfect weekend for both of us.) These are some of those photos. I thought they turned out alright considering I do not consider myself a landscape photographer. I thought the long exposures on the waterfalls were okay -- it was so misty and dark inside the canyons I used too high an ISO than I should have but for my first foray into waterfalls I am pleased overall. I had a great vacation and I hope to take another "girls weekend" again in the future.

2 comments:

Natalie, Brian, Rachel, Erick said...

Eliz your pictures are amazing!!!! What beautiful scenery, nothing like here in the desert. I wish these could be my screen saver.

KolbyJanine said...

i saw it and its awesome! great work