The biggest party of the year for me is over!!! It was so much fun -- I have 15 or so photos of the big day in the below slide show. It was so much fun this year -- I want to thank Cassie who was in charge of the crafts -- she did an amazing job helping all of the guests make their trick or treat bag -- you are the best! I also want to thank Audra and Nicole and my Mom for helping out -- it made the party so much easier for me. I tried musical chairs but it was a bust, we need new games for next year (the kids are getting older and need a more difficult game to keep their interest level up) but the crafts were a hit (not really for the boys but they just all went outside and played on the motorized stuff and seemed happy) so we will do something like that again. Chad made ghost pizzas which I did not take a pic of, but were cute and the kids seemed to like the pizza. The cake looked fun but hardly anyone ate it -- and of course the mummy cookies were the most popular item on the menu. Dagney dressed up as a soccer player (she had to run to a game at 1:30), since she did not wear her outfit, Remi was allowed to be a Hannah Montanna mermaid (a Hannah Montanna wig and a mermaid costume?). Remi was very disappointed upon discovering that when she tried on the Hannah Montana costume I bought for her that she did not turn into the real Hannah Montana. Since I spent nearly $40 for the Hannah Montana costume I do not care that she does not become the real Hannah Montanna she will wear that costume for Halloween. However, the kids all seemed to enjoy the party and that is all that mattered to me.
4 comments:
You always do such a good job and it definately is the best party of the year. Any 6 year old who is anyone goes to Dagney's party! By the way, totally spread the word about the Twilight movie, the more the merrier!
i have to admit, i'm sad i didn't get invited. i was looking forward to it! oh well, there's always next year right?!
what an amazing party. Audra told me that she was going to this. The food table looks amazing!!! You are just so creative! what a fun mom you are! I love the cake...did you make it because it is incredible.
I am so sad I missed the party! it looked amazing! As usual you went all out. The kids looked like they were having a great time!
Post a Comment