

Okay -- it's official, October is over!!! I love October but I am glad to send it on its way. There is still 5 lbs of candy to remind me of the good times but seriously, October is crazier than December for me. I ended up taking my three and Alexa and Jeremy around Audra's neighborhood to trick or treat. They have the best neighborhood there are so many who decorate their houses and make them into "spook" houses for the kids who come around. Some of the houses were too scary and Remi had a few bad dreams and ended up sleeping with me on Halloween night. Dagney is a machine trick or treater. I have never seen her have so much energy or stamina -- if only her soccer coach could have seen her. She ran (in her gold high-heals) from house to house. She outpaced Remi and Beth by a huge margin and when I went to Audra's to recoup -- big Jeremy took Alexa and Dagney back out. She not only wore me out she wore Big Jeremy out --hehe -- like I said a machine. October was great but the Halloween decorations have been put back down in the basement and I am glad to have 11 full months before I have to deal with them again.
Hannah Montana
"I think Remi is cuter than the real deal"



Mermaids again this year -- Chris bought a fancy cat costume for Beth but she and Dagney wanted to be mermaids again for the 2nd year in a row. Made me happy the Hannah Montana costumes (I bought 2 for Remi) were expensive enough.
8 comments:
Okay, that picture of Remi is the cutest EVER! I love it. Her little face is just priceless. Glad you guys had a good time.
so cute! your girls are adorable and I love the costumes.
how adorable your kids are! I love the costumes! xoxo!
Halloween is always so much fun! It's so nice when we can recycle costumes! Your girls look cute as ever! Should we dress up for Twilight?? :)
So cute! And what a party! You are such a fun mom!
Thanx for showing me your clock. I LOVE it!
that neighborhood is really crazy, but tons of fun! i am glad that you and your girls had a great time. but i agree with you, i was happy for october to over:)
They are such cute girls! Dagney caught me on Sunday to tell me how much candy she got. She said she would save me some! I agree Remi is cuter that the real deal! No competition!
The kids look so cute. Isn't it funny how I haven't seen you guys in three years but the girls still look the same to me. Even Remy and Beth who were like a year old when I left.
Post a Comment