
While Chris and Chad and I were eating our Sunday dinner, the girls came running into the house to tell us that there was a rainbow outside "really mom, you have to come right now - it's a real rainbow." Life is so much more fun when you get to see it through the magic of little minds.



5 comments:
how cute! Colette was asking where the rainbow was on sunday, cause it kept raining on and off... but we never saw one! This is the big boy we missed!
Cancun was great, the waves were crazy so we didnt get any good snorkel in, kenny took the mask out and got some killer shells for colette though!
Wow, that is a great one too. I am glad you caught it on camera.
We were actually out in the desert taking pictures and were able to get the rainbow in our family pictures! It was gorgeous!
That is a great rainbow. A REAL rainbow. So I just had to tell you again how much I love love love you! You are the absolute definition of a goo friend! Thank you so much. You perked my day up unbelievably today. Can't wait to scrapbook.
You have the most creative and original blog. I always look forward to seeing it. This time did not disappoint with the awesome rainbow layout! Thanks, and I will be talking to you about the trampoline hook up Friday night.
Post a Comment